|Brand||ENOTECA EMPORIO MEDITERRANEO|
Tuscany is certainly the Italian Queen of high-quality wines. The prince red grape is Sangiovese, a multifaced variety, able to give us fresh and fruity products as well as aged top wines as Brunello di Montalcino.
Tuscany is also the home of Chianti Classico, whose growing area was regulated since 1716 by the Medici family as the first denomination of quality in the world. Top white varieties are also present in Tuscany, especially the unique Vernaccia from San Gimignano castle but also along the coast.
VERMENTINO – Fruity and mineral, the taste of the Mediterranean Sea
VERNACCIA – Unique in the world, the white native variety from San Gimignano
ROSSO DI MONTEPULCIANO – From a suggestive fortified city, a great Sangiovese
BRUNELLO OR SUPERTUSCAN – The elegance of Tuscan terroir in a glass of wine
1) From grapes to wine…different winemaking!
2) Local and international varieties: the concept of Terroir
3) The whites of Tuscany: areas and varieties
4) Sangiovese: number one grape variety
5) Chianti & Supertuscan: well know all over the world, the most famous Tuscan reds
6) Montepulciano & Montalcino: the most elegant expressions of Sangiovese
7) Additional Education program:
How to taste wine in 3 steps: Reading the story of a glass
• Color & Aromas. The perfumes of wines and evolution process
• Dry or Smooth? Balance, Structure, Persistency
The Wine Experience price includes:
Tasting of four high-quality and non-industrial wines from selected wineries
Power Point Presentation to follow the concepts during the course
Possibility to have additional material by email
Exclusive educational placement by Emporio Med Education Project
Location: Emporio Mediterraneo Educational Room
Number: 2-12 people
Price: 20 € Education Materials included
Class duration: 45-60 minutes
Reservation required in the day
Payment available by card
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.