|Brand||ENOTECA EMPORIO MEDITERRANEO|
Have you never wished to learn how to taste a glass of wine in one day? Now you can! This course will give you the knowledge and tools to understand what to look for in these great Italian wines.
With our easy steps, you will be able to smell, taste and see the best representative wines of Italy. Little Wine Experts can grow up!
PROSECCO – The most popular Italian Sparkling Wine
ROSE’ – Fruitiness by red native varieties
CHIANTI or SUPERTUSCAN – The best of Tuscan red wines
REFRONTOLO – Traditional North Dessert Wine
1) What is inside the grape?
2) From grape to wine... how to do!
3) Local and international varieties: the concept of Terroir
4) Sparkling Wine: Champagne Vs Prosecco
5) Chianti & Supertuscans: a trip to discover a territory and its best wines
6) How to appreciate a wine:
• Color & Aromas. The perfumes of wines and the evolution process
• Dry or Smooth? Balance, Structure, Persistency
7) Wine Pairing: the science of matching wine and food
The Wine Experience price includes:
Tasting of four high-quality and non-industrial wines from selected wineries
Power Point Presentation to follow the concepts during the course
Possibility to have additional material by email
Exclusive educational placement by Emporio Med Education Project
Location: Emporio Mediterraneo Educational Room
Number: 2-12 people
Price: 15 € Education Materials included
Class duration: 45-60 minutes
Reservation required in the day
Payment available by card
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.